These rubber firefighter boots offer a plethora of advantages.
Electrical insulation, fuel oil resistance and slip resistance to name a few. These are quality firefighter boots which will have your team ready for action in no time
We are fully manufacturer trained for all our products
Free Technical Support
We offer free technical support for all enquiries
We provide on-site product servicing for our customers
● Heat insulation level 3 HI3 (contact with surface at 250°C for 40 minutes)
● Steel toecap resistant to impact energy of 200 J and compression load of 1500 N
● Electrical insulating properties (for installations with nominal voltage up to 1000 V AC and 1500 V DC) – Class 0
● Penetration resistance (P)
● Slip resistance (SRA) on ceramic tile floor with sodium lauryl sulphate NaLS
● Resistance to fuel oil (FO)
● Resistance to hot contact (HRO) – upper resistant to flame and thermal radiation
● Energy absorption of seat region (E) over 20 J
● Heat insulation of sole complex (HI)
● Protection against water seeping inside
● Good visibility of the user thanks to reflective tapes at the upper back
NOTE: a selection of half-size boots are available – please email email@example.com for details
Footwear for electrical protection. Insulating
Safety footwear. specifies basic and additional requirements for s
Protective footwear for firefighters.
No customer comments for the moment.